REGISTER for Sunday Services
(Reopening Ontario website: https://www.ontario.ca/page/reopening-ontario.)
As we will continue to do our part to protect those who are most vulnerable to COVID-19, we must also continue to do our part to gather and fellowship as a church family.
- Contact tracing information collected
- Attendees must wear masks at all times. (If your child is able to wear a mask, we ask that they do so. Under the age of 2 years is not permitted.)
- Nursery will be open weekly to accommodate families (parents with children 0yrs - 2yrs). Please ensure you register yourself and child.
- There will be a weekly Sunday school class available for children (3yrs - 10yrs) in the Fellowship Hall starting at the beginning of service. Please ensure you register your child.
- If you have had a fever or have shown symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 3 days we ask that you continue to view our services online.
- Our staff and volunteers are going above and beyond to make sure we have a safe and clean environment for our indoor services. We ask that you help by using the washrooms only if there is an emergency, follow all signage & flow of traffic arrows, and please respect any taped off areas of the building. The coat area will be unavailable, so we ask that you please keep your jacket or coat with you.
- The water fountains will be unavailable.
- Please do not bring any food or beverages into the building.
- Ensure physical distancing of at least 2 metres (6 feet) between all individuals not in the same household or social circle of 10 people.
- Gateway Church is following the Ontario Health and Renfrew County District Health Unit COVID-19 advice & guidelines for church gatherings.
"Don't fret or worry. Instead of worrying, pray. Let petitions and praises shape your worries into prayers, letting God know your concerns. Before you know it, a sense of God's wholeness, everything coming together for good, will come and settle you down. It's wonderful what happens when Christ displaces worry at the center of your life." - Philippians 4:6-7 (The Message)