The new Marriage Course series is here!
A brand new Marriage Course experience
Just release Monday, January 20, 2020, a brand-new reimagined series of The Marriage Course. With new teaching content, creative short films, global stories, sofa couples, and expert insights – all hosted by Nicky & Sila Lee.
Designed for a modern audience
It’s been over fourteen years since The Marriage Course was last filmed. Since then the world has changed but it’s more relevant now than ever to strengthen and invest in marriages and relationships.
These new episodes will help help couples to navigate the modern challenges of marriage.
The new episodes are hosted by Nicky & Sila Lee, founders of the Marriage Course.
The core content and structure of the course is familiar, addressing the age-old challenges that couples face. But there’s also new content that explores more recent relationship issues, such as managing screen time and the challenges of online pornography.
Each episodes features insights from renowned experts, including:
- John Kirkby CBE – Founder of Christians Against Poverty
- Dr Roger Bretherton – Psychologist, University of Lincoln
- Dr Henry Cloud – Psychologist and co-author of Boundaries in Marriage
- Dr Sue Johnson – Clinical Psychologist and author of Hold Me Tight
- Dr Gary Chapman – Author of The Five Love Languages®
- Dr Mosun Dorgu – Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist
- Rob Parsons OBE – Founder of Care for the Family
- Emma Waring – Psychosexual Specialist and Author
- Dr Xuefu Wang – Psychotherapist and founder of the Zhi Mian Institute for Psychotherapy
Join Us for 7 episodes of the Marriage Course starting Friday, January 31, 2010 @ 7:00 PM:
Friday, January 31, 2020 @ 7:00 PM
- Strengthening Connection
Friday, February 7, 2020 @ 7:00 PM
- The Art of Communication
Friday, February 14, 2020 @ 6:30 PM
- Resolving Conflict
- SPECIAL DATE NIGHT!!
Friday, February 21, 2020 @ 7:00 PM
- The Power of Forgiveness
Friday, February 28, 2020 @ 7:00 PM
- The Impact of Family
Friday, March 6, 2020 @ 7:00 PM
- Good Sex
Friday, March 13, 2020 @ 7:00 PM
- Love in Action